Unable to send solana from my brave wallet to my other wallet

Description of the issue: unable to send solana from my brave wallet to my other wallet. tried over 20 times for the last 4 days it was dropped every single time

Is the issue occurring on a specific network?
no i can send from my other wallet

What operating system are you using?
windows

Brave Version (check About Brave):
version 1.64.116 chromium

can anyone help?

i know theres a fee so i put input the send amount as the total i have minus the fee so i would have enough to pay fee. also tried sending half of my solana. each time it fails

i tried swapping tokens on jupiter i am still able to do so

@drumusnoobie first thing to point out, this other reply you got saying to click a link for support is a scam account. Hopefully you don’t/didn’t click on the link they provided and have not provided any information.

As to issue with Solana, it would be related to links below most likely:

so i should just wait in the mean time?

I’m not sure if @Evan123 might have better advice, but I think for now it’s just a matter of having to retry until it passes. Brave is working on implementing things to have it automatically retry and push through, but not sure of the specifics. It’s just a roll of the dice on transactions going through smoothly for now.

And beyond the idea of Brave working on it, Solana is also working on implementing changes, as you can see in the link below: