Can't Send from Brave Wallet

I created a new Solana account in my Brave wallet. I sent SOL to it and sent SOL out of it. No issues.

I then had another Solana token sent to the wallet (RENDER). Now when I try to send RENDER token out of the wallet, I get the message:

“The associated token account does not exist yet. A small amount of SOL will be spent to create and fund it.”

I try to continue, but the transaction will not be broadcast to the network and fails.

What is the issue and how do I resolve it?

Thanks!

Description of the issue:

Is the issue occurring on a specific network?

What operating system are you using?

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:

I exported the private key to another wallet and was then able to transfer funds. Not sure what the issue was with the Brave wallet, but would be interested in an explanation if anyone understands it. Thanks.

What wallet did you use if you don’t mind me asking? Also, where can I find the private key on my Brave Wallet? I have the backup phrase but not sure where to actually find the private key

Nevermind I got the private key and used Solflare and it worked great. Not sure what the issue was with the Brave wallet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.