Brave Wallet Mac OS-Unable to send or swap on Solona Network

Please only post Brave Wallet inquiries in this category – visit the Brave Rewards category for all related rewards issues.

The Brave Team will never ask you for your recovery phrase or private key.

Description of the issue:

Is the issue occurring on a specific network? Solona

What operating system are you using?
14.3.1 (23D60)
Brave Version (check About Brave):

Version 1.64.109 Chromium: 123.0.6312.58 (Official Build) (arm64)
Additional Information:
Sends will become dropped on Solana network, swaps are hanging forever.

@mach3fetus make sure you ignore the link provided by this jaspreet-help as it’s a scam account that got made. It has been banned and the comment deleted so others don’t fall for it. If you click, it will try to ask for personal information and then attempt to steal any and all of your crypto.

In regards to issues on network, this is something being worked on and isn’t just a Brave thing. You may want to see news articles such as below:

It’s weird since I can swap coins on Raydium, but trying to send from the Brave wallet seems to drop every time.

@mach3fetus there was a Community Call yesterday (happens every Tuesday) with Luke Mulks and others at Brave. This issue was one of the things brought up. They mentioned they are looking into it and trying to figure out what’s going on. Seems they have been adding current issue onto a slightly older Github and hopefully will work on it from there.

I’m getting an error stating “Blockhash invalid” when trying to swap Solana from my Brave Wallet. This has happened on two different platforms. Is this related to the question asked here? Anything I can do to resolve this, or are my assets basically stuck in the wallet?

I can’t even swap on Raydium.