Unable to login to PCH.COM

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Unable to login to PCH.COM
I decided to switch to the Brave browser the other day as it is faster than Mozilla, which I have used for years. But I am finding I cannot login to certain sites, one being http://pch.com

When I go and enter login information, and then hit login, the screen flashes and then it erases the login information. If I try and enter it again, pressing the submit button does nothing. It doesn’t try to submit the data, nothing, just sits there.

I cleared cache, and I run no extensions, and tried it in a different browser, which works fine.

Brave is up to date

Version 1.24.82 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Does changing shields options help? disabling ads/trackers or allow all cookies? @Overcon

@fanboynz I had disabled that on the main page, but apparently the login page wasn’t turned off. So I turned it off for that page and I can login now. Thanks for pointing that out!

Which specific shield option helped fix the issue? wouldn’t mind knowing how to fix this for other users

I am not sure, I just turned shields off for that page. When I turn it to advanced mode, I only see a few options to turn off, is there a more detailed location that allows you to turn things off individually? For example, this is what I see when I turn on advanced, but everything is lumped into trackers & cookies.

As of right now, there is no better way than to use UBlock Origin/advanced tracking blocker.

@Overcon Can you click on the drop down menu (the “31” in your screenshot) copy/paste into pastebin.com

Like,sample: https://gif.fanboy.co.nz/gif/copy-urls.gif

It’s some of these, as soon as I enable it most of the site stops working.

Thanks, @Overcon Try adding these into brave://adblock

@@||pch.com/sections/
@@||pch.com/common/
@@||pchassets.pch.com/
@@||sc.pch.com^
@@||lwstatic.pch.com^
@@||pch.com/vendor/

I would add all of them (while still keeping shields, ads/trackers enabled), see if it helps. If it does. Just remove one at a time. Basically find out which of those lines helps.

Much appreciated

So I added those to the custom section and it allows me to do some things. But I went to the section where you play like lotto cards and it loads most things, but I can’t select numbers or submit. This page must have different inputs. I think each page for the different games has the same thing. Lotto, Search, Keno, etc.

Here is the lotto page output.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.