Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Description of the issue:
When I want to link my existing and verified uphold account to my Brave app on Android, it just won’t do it after confirming my connection to uphold. I can indeed then connect to my uphold account but it’s not linked to the app.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Go on the top right BAT icon and click on verify wallet.
- Click on continue to connect (if you have an existing verified Uphold account)
- Enter your e-mail and password and use the 2FA.
- A “verifiy its you” screen appear where I have to confirm via my email.
- Go to outlook, confirm it’s me, being redirected to Brave, on my Uphold account but it is still NOT linked to the app. Trying again will give the same result. It’s an endless loop.
After being redirected, I should see my uphold account linked to brave when taping on the BAT icon on the top right of my screen.
Brave Version( check
Brave 1.26.74, Chromium 91.0.4472.124
Mobile Device details
One Plus 7 Pro
Android version: 10
Build Number: Oxygen OS 10.0.7.GM21BA
I tried confirming my verification also via computer, not changing a thing.
I checked for an update. There’s none.
I hope one of you will answer please.