Unable to Activate Brave Rewards

I am unable to turn on Brave Rewards. When I click on the switch to enable Ads, it looks like it is refreshing the DIV, but it does not actually do anything. I am on the latest version, I have restarted the browser and the PC multiple times. I have tried disabling antivirus. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

@zaq1028,
Is this your first time trying to enable Brave Rewards/Ads?

I have used it on other machines. It was working on this machine a long time ago, but I noticed over the past few months that I was not displaying any ads. I attempted to turn it off and then back on, but it has not let me enable it again over the past few weeks.

@zaq1028,
There’s a chance your wallet is in a corrupted state. Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

I am also facing same issue on my browser and i have not created any wallet and when i try to connect with uphold account and it is showing “Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.”

Resetting my wallet resolved my issue.

i have also done same thing but still facing same issue

Are you going to send me my 1 BTC? How do I add it to my wallet?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.