Tor disconnected in OSX - continually have to uninstall and delete Brave Application data and re-install

Am I the only one who keeps having issues with Tor in Brave on OSX? I have had to uninstall/delete app data/reinstall at least 3-4 times now, it will work fine for a few months then just BOOM never works after some unknown events

Posted something on this before, never found answers except for the painful workaround everytime?

@kneel23,
Thank you for reaching out – can you please provide your Brave version as well as OS version for me?

Oh yes, sorry

OSX Big Sur 11.2.3 - unable to update to 11.4 currently due to an OSX issue downloading the update file

Brave Version 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (x86_64) (latest)

I just uninstalled and deleted Brave Application Data again, and re-installed with the latest Brave but this time, it did not fix Tor. Still shows Tor disconnected

@kneel23,
Thank you for the information – we do have an open issue on our Github regarding the Disconnected status:

Thanks - I finally got around the Big Sur 11.4 update issue today and now that the update finished, Brave is working again shrug