This site can't be reached on internal services

Hello everyone,

Since a few weeks, I started to have issue reaching my internal services.

I have some services that I selfhost with url like https://service.home. At every reboot or wake up from sleep, thoses services are unreachable by their name but IP works fine.
I get the error ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. This is definitely a Brave issue, because in Brave incognito mode, Firefox & Edge my services are reachable so not my DNS issue. I reseted Brave settings many time, same issue.

To “fix” this issue temporaly, I have to either reset my own internet connection or reset the secure DNS settings on Brave?

My brave version is v1.47.171 (Jan 12, 2023).

Thanks for your help.

Hello @kritis

Thank you for reaching us and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Since guest mode works, try disabling your extensions to see if this is the cause of the issue.

1. On your computer, open Brave.
  2. At the top right, click MenuMore toolsExtensions.
  3. On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
  4. Confirm by clicking Remove.

Be waiting for your response!

Hello,

Nope, that that doesn’t resolve the issue. I did a reset settings from Brave, which disable all extensions but issue still persists.

I wonder if it is an issue with Chromium, because I tested again and my internal sites aren’t working on Brave and Edge, but in private mode it works fine. Also works on Firefox normal & private mode.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.