There is no reward button in my mobile..i'm just dissapointed because i earned in many months and when i want to withdraw there is no reward button, so dissapointing

2 Likes

I mean withdraw button

Please can someone help me from brave support?

Based on your screenshot, your Rewards wallet is connected to Uphold account. There’s no extra steps required as the process will happens automatically.

You should see the same balance reflected on your “Brave Browser” card in your Uphold account.

I also have the same prolem.

Indeed, on my smartphone, I have 95,935 Bat (image 1) waiting to be send on my uphold account (same account as my cumputer) . My smartphone account is also verified (image 1/2).

On my cumputer, I have my two profile of page (for relax and when I work). All of these are connect to the same Uphold account and verified.

But none of my smartphone BAT never came on my uphold account !!! (image 3/4)

I think something gone wrong but I don’t know what !!!

I also saw that none all of my bat from my computer researches came on my uphold account. (I don’t have screen of that…)

Did someone can helped me ???

2 Likes

Wow bro, can you show me how you make so much BAT?? I’ve been verified for a while now and don’t get a fraction of what you’re pulling right there. I could definitely use some mentoring in the promotional department of Brave Rewards. You just made me stop and reevaluate my whole affiliation with the program, so thank you for that, if nothing else brother.

1 Like

I much use it on my phone and I go on instagram, youtube, facebook, amazon, … I really used it for everything I don’t used google anyway.

Little tips : I also go in the setting section, i gone to adds => ads settings (three horizontal bars) => In maximum number of ads displayed i choose the maximum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.