Randomly Dev tools opens and close in his own… can you help me please?
Can you please edit this post to reflect the posting guidelines below? It is very hard to diagnose issues without any of the relevant deatils/information.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
Description of the issue:
Sometimes, when i open a new window and start to type; either within the page or in the URL bar, Brave randomly launches/opens the dev tools screen.
this is the screeshot of the my browser, as you see it opens on his own.
Dev Tools screen shouldn’t randomly open.
The only other time I’m aware of this happening to someone, it seems they were hitting one of the keystroke combinations for DevTools.
F12, or Ctrl+Shift+I, for example.
Is it always opening to the ‘Elements’ tab? Next time it happens, click onto a different tab such as ‘Network’ and then close the panel. See if it goes back to that tab again, or, if it goes back to ‘Elements’ again.
No, unfortunately it doesn’t work.
as you said, it is always opening the element tab, but even I changed the tab it always opens the dev tool, this time with the new tab I clicked previously. This problem I found on other browser, so I think the problem could be the hardware and not the software, Maybe the keyboard, but I don’t know.
thank you for your help.
my pc is a teclast f15