The curse of being polite and patient

Hi, I’m a Brave user since February, and I only have had issues with BAT payments… Not a single time it has been ok…

I’ve been asked to be patient, and Gods know I am!
I’ve been told that if I am not ok with those bugs, I can leave Brave…

But NO

I am using Brave ONLY for the BATs
I can use other browsers, I know how to… Better browsers are free, with anonymous tools, but without BATs…

Stop telling me to be patient.
I am doing BRAVE a favour using it… Believe me, I am no Noob…

Can someone please fix all those F******** bugs here, and make it a profitable place for everyone?

For I am losing patience here…

Sorry for the lack of patience, for the F word, and thank you for every answer I’ll get!

I think you already know what answer you will get to this, no matter how many F-words we may use

we all are talking about not receiving payout and they can’t even fixed this problem at first they says
payment will be delayed due to holiday and we have waited and now we didn’t received any pay out. no today they are saying payment completed at Monthly Ads Payout Status Update please go and check .

Hi @AnnDHardy, please see our latest DM. We manually resolved the latest issue that you reported in May based on that. Please send any of the latest info in the DM and we can take a deeper look. Thank you.