Ads rewards not given till now

i have not recieved my bat payment i had this thing happening last month too and @steeven was the one who made the payment transact this month up until now i have not recieved any BAT and there was another issue which too was @steeven was handleing and is not replying to that thread too i you dont want to fix an issue please atleast let the people know (for everyone at brave) this payment issue is happening from a long time and there are a lot of issues that are there but you guys dont tend to fix them just make them postpone until the next month and then the next month ahead if that is what you guys are doing there please shut this brouser and declare that you cannot do the work required to do the things that you said when you started the company.

hell man you guys dont give a sh*t to how is the user experience this community thread itself is an example it just gives you the liberty to solve or not solve the problem that too because you dont want to make this thing work .

1 Like

@nikhiltanwar - we’re a tiny team and have thousands of request a week.

As mentioned in our DM, payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

duplicate