Losing trust in Brave - 2nd month in a row and no payout

SO i have not received my payout for a second month in a row. I have about 15 BAT waiting in my pending rewards but nothings come in… same as last month. I put up a post before and they just removed it rather than answering my question. when will you finally pay me my ad rewards?

I also had a contributor award and they paid me in FIAT rather than BAT which subsequently lost me money as the price went up.

1 Like

Hello,

To recieve your BAT you must have confirm and create an uphold account. You can directly create the account in the Brave reward section. I am using Brave for 2 month and the I’ve always recieve my BAT.

I have an uphold account verified and linked

Hi @tsufilms - please DM me the email linked to your account. Thanks!

@steeven do i need DM you? Because i already DM you last month for not receive publisher payment in June and July.

hello steeven @
I think there was confusion here.
I did not get paid in July and August
I have DM you a lot.
please help me review and reply

Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and i dont use any vpn windows 7

i sent DM 3 days ago
i did not receive refund

Hi @tsufilms - we’re a tiny team with several hundred requests per day. I appreciate your patience and will review your DM right away.

Hi @tsufilms - I don’t see a DM from you, so I’ve just sent you one.

Hello! @steeven I haven’t received BAT for two months now. How long to wait? I have 24 groups on social networks, with a total of about 8 million subscribers, they all want to hear from me. What am I supposed to tell them? That nobody pays anything?

Brave needs to invest in a bigger support staff so they can handle the requests they receive, you being a small team is a terrible excuse imO.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.