Thank you To everyone at Brave!

I just want to say Thank you for saving me 25 minutes of precious life! Worthless Ads are bad! Time is Life! Thank you :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

You must be fairly new.

My PC:

iPhone:

I kind of wish I had saved data from devices prior to me switching. But yeah, it all adds up.

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words! Will be sure to pass them along gto the team.

2 Likes

bro :skull:

1 Like

Been using this for more than a year now and I am happy with it. Never faced any issues. I felt the UI of Brave is better than Opera.

1 Like

rookie numbers @Resident

I agree. There are so many posts of people moaning about not getting their rewards and throwing shade on Brave. I use it because it is free, fast and I can make a little money from browsing. If people don’t appreciate the quality and just want to insult support there are plenty of alternatives: chrome, edge, Firefox, safari etc

1 Like

I made an account just to say thank you so much Brave! I used to use firefox, but since youtube went against adblock I found out about this browser. I love it. I appreciate you guys. Thank you so much for keeping my browser ad free <3

1 Like

Today youtube beat brave adblock on my pc and asking to turn off adblocker again, hope you guys will come on top of it again tho :wink:

1 Like

Still working, just clear cookies and cache, re-login.

Same deal here:
https://old.reddit.com/r/brave_browser/comments/18726uf/youtube_is_catching_brave_defender/kbcvloj/

1 Like

thanks, it works again! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.