Description of the issue:
Sync not updating bookmarks between desktop, laptop and mobile.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Opened up and checked Dekstop.
- Opened up and checked Laptop.
- Opened up and checked mobile.
- Referred to Brave’s How do I set up Sync? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021218111-How-do-I-set-up-Sync-
- Steps per guide do not coincide with Brave appearance. There is no Brave Sync, just Sync. There is no Start a new sync chain. I did follow my local Brave browser’s walkthrough, however this leads to concern of wiping data.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Bookmarks on all 3 machines should update.
Reproduces how often:
All the time.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Desktop: Linux Mint 20.2 Uma 64-bit Kernel Linux 5.11.0-37-generic x86_64 MATE 1.24.0 and [
Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Laptop: Linux Mint 19 Tara 64-bit Kernel Linux 4.15.0-159-generic x86_64 Kernel Linux 4.15.0-159-generic x86_64 MATE 1.20.1 and Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Mobile: iPhone SE 14.5.1 and Version 1.26 (126.96.36.199).
Laptop is connected to the Internet the least often.