Suspended account?

Hello dear,

I also installed it with my friends and told them about the bat tips and they support me for my content on my youtube channel when they get me bat awards, I apologize if my account is suspended because of this.

My authorized brave rewards account has been suspended I have been gaining bat from your system by introducing brave browser for 1 year and then you terminated the browser earnings with the reference link and I installed a little more and stopped installing with my link, and even on youtube I have a few videos for it You can check it: https://youtu.be/tv0vQvrHKvw. You mentioned that there will be a new project in 2021 and I am waiting for your new project. I would like you to correct my suspended account, thanks in advance.

The best and recommended way to appeal for your case is via email. As stated here Important Information regarding Account Reviews/Suspensions

@Ragflok please email [email protected].

First I sent an e-mail, then I got a reply to write here???

Hello,

If your account is under review, you were flagged due to suspicious activities detected by our automated system. If you are cleared, you will receive all BAT due to you in the following payout period.

Please note this is not an active support address, and emails unrelated to suspensions will not receive a response. For general questions, please visit the Brave Community at community.brave.com.

In order to get your account cleared, we will have to review your account data. Before we can do so, we need to hear from you about a few things. The account review process will begin as soon as you answer these questions for us (please provide as much detail as possible).

1. How did you solicit tips / contributions / referrals? What were your methods for doing so?
  2. Do you believe that there’s anything you did that may have accidentally triggered our security checks?

We’re happy to answer your questions about this process. Please be aware, however, that we cannot reveal specifics about which activities trigger our security checks.

Best,
The Brave Publishers Team

Only for email unrelated to account review. If you’re suspended, then send your answer for the questions above. :point_up:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.