Stopped getting ads and BAT rewards for last 4 months

I see, that changes things a bit. There haven’t been many resources that I’ve seen on that issue, so definitely will hope @Mattches can point in the right direction.

In the meanwhile, I will at least share what like I have found. They are all basically just verifying everything is up to date and all.

1. Is your device rooted? If it is or if other security issues, you’ll be unable to claim. A community ninja on the site suggested to verify no issues by using Google SafetyNet and linked to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flinkapps.safteynet&hl=en_US&gl=US
  1. Make sure you’re updated to the latest version of the Brave Browser. On Android, this will require you to go to Google Play and update the Brave App

2. Clear the cache on your browser

3. There’s another I saw randomly on the internet that mentioned turning Rewards off and then back on.

Not sure if any of that will help, but figured I’d toss out what I could. If you try those and no issues discovered, I’d suggest you tag Mattches or Saltybanana and/or DM them as well and let them know what you’ve tried, as well as your device, operating system, and browser version is.

2 Likes