Flagged profile but still getting ads

Briefly describe your issue:
It’s been a long while since I posted something here
so, I’ve been a brave user for almost 4 years, I recently realized that I stopped receiving Brave Rewards payments since November 2023, this is because when the April payments were completed I noticed that my Bats did not increase; I didn’t realize it before because the amount of ads I was receiving back then was very low and I assumed the payout was too low to notice and added to that, I check the email linked to Uphold infrequently.

Anyway, after checking my Uphold account I verified that I had not received any payment since Nov 2023, I reviewed brave://rewards-internals and not noticing anything strange (I have been receiving ads without problems for the last few months) I wrote a ticket to support and this was their response…

and well, I guess with this post I don’t expect them to resolve the issue, I think I just want to vent the mix of anger and disappointment I feel about this situation. Like, come on, at least tell me what I did wrong :joy:.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)
S.O= Windows 10
Brave Versión= 1.65.114 Chromium: 124.0.6367.60 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
Uphold

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)
Yes, Colombia

UPDATE: no one asked for :sweat_smile:

I just checked brave://rewards-internals on my mobile android

I’m guessing what you guys flagged was my Uphold account, thats why I’m not being paid despite I still getting ads all the time in both desktop and android.

for the record, My android device, an Infinix note 10 doesn’t have the spanish languaje, so I use it with English(Unite States). I don’t know if this, along with my IP being from Colombia, influenced my account to be flagged. @Mattches sup man, how you doing?

I think that if you are going to flag someone’s account you should once and for all stop showing them ads, or at least make it more visible that you were flagged, I don’t know, just saying :man_shrugging:

I just got an email reply with the same crap.

Brave must not be getting enough ad revenue to make all the payouts because I got a BS reply that my account had been flagged for “irregular activity” and after a review that it would not be unsuspended. But that they appreciate me being part of the community and I will have continued access to all their other great features.

I have been using Brave for years. I pay $9.99 a month for their VPN and I hold about 500,000 BAT…

I was not told what specific criteria my account was flagged for…

If this is how Brave treats the members of their community why would anyone continue to be a part of it?

I will be uninstalling Brave browser, cancelling my VPN subscription and dumping my BAT. I will also be actively vocalizing Brave’s treatment of their “community” all over social media.

Good job Brave, you saved $4-5 a month in payouts and lost a long time customer.