Sponsored images not counting

I’ve sent you the email earlier then replied on the community. Please check your inbox.

But it is already 7 days already. I getting same error in the log. Also I get this in log which I not understand if it is related.

[04 Aug 2021, 3:18:08.7 am:INFO:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(66)] No need to refill unblinded tokens as we already have 47 unblinded tokens which is above the minimum threshold of 20

Hello @tmancey did you check your email?

Hi, I will be in touch, just working on another urgent issue then I will reply to arrange a call. Thanks

2 Likes

Brave is, first and foremost, a browser that protects users’ privacy. The first priority of the devs is to maintain and improve the browser. The Brave Rewards program is just a nice-to-have extra, so any glitches with the Brave Rewards program are dealt with when they have time, as it should be.

@rosiecar I do understand that. but please consider time variation between country. I think u do remember one of my thread about “Uphold is pulling out of my country”. that up until now i have only around 13 usd and I did mentioned that I can’t even withdraw the cash through the bank. Please understand that people don’t make a living on keeping click on ads. For a whole month most people could get around 2.5-10Bat depend on how many device they used. I’m willing to share my screen view to help fixing the issue, not for my own personal gain but to help Brave developer to find the issue and also help other user that having similar problem.

@Odyyume My comment was directed at another poster who made a snarky comment to me earlier in the thread. I do understand your situation and appreciate your efforts to help get this issue resolved, not just for yourself, but also for everyone else affected.

1 Like

Thank you for Understanding and sorry I thought that was for me, my bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :innocent:

1 Like

@Odyyume

1 Like

Hi All. I am Terry and work on the ads team here at Brave, thank you for your help in identifying the issues with NTP sponsored images not counting. We have fixed this issue in https://github.com/brave/brave-core/pull/9644

2 Likes

When something is fixed, it breaks another. It is always the case in the world of open source. :joy:

@tmancey So do you mean the issue is fixed?
It doesn’t seem to be that way for me. I don’t know about anybody else, there’s still no BAT count for me.The estimated Bat is still 0.010 bat for me.

The issue as first reported in this thread is fixed where sponsored images are not counting. However, you need to wait for the next 1.27 HF for this fix.

With regards to your issue. I am replying to you now so we can screen share.

When will this hotfix be released ?

Hi, @Odyyume Thank you for the screen-share. For the benefit of others, we discovered that @Odyyume had their devices region set to the United States however @Odyyume is not located in the United States so will not be rewarded for those ads.

1 Like

Hi @shockie, the hot-fix has started rolling out. Thank you for your patience. Terry

1 Like

It solved my issue. Thanks

1 Like

That is great news, thank you. Terry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.