Sponsored images not counting

Briefly describe your issue: Iam receiving good amount of sponsored images almost every time I open a new tab. But the problem is they are not counting. Only 1 or 2 count in total. And today not even 1 image counted. Can someone please give a solution.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? MacOS… Brave 1.27.102

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**no

What date did you verify your wallet? NA

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? NA

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes (INDIA)

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? NA

1 Like

Only four sponsored images per hour and 20 sponsored images per day will count toward your Brave Rewards.

1 Like

those are even not counting… zero were counted out of 25

3 Likes

same problem here sponsored images not count since 5 days after seeing it plzz kindly check out this problem

1 Like

Same issue here
Windows 10 latest, Brave 1.27.108

Internal Log may or may not be relevant;
[28 Jul 2021, 8:44:49.3 am:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(434)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[28 Jul 2021, 8:44:53.0 am:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[28 Jul 2021, 8:44:53.0 am:ERROR:wallet.cc(178)] Claiming tokens failed

1 Like

I have the same problem.

1 Like

I too having same issue, more specifically problem with this advertisement, rewards not counting. :point_down:

4 Likes

The same, on linux, stable brave browser.

2 Likes

Same problem here but starting today, we must wait to see if Brave DEV/Supp team fix this…

2 Likes

Same issue but it started a few days back.
windows 10
Brave Version 1.27.109 Chromium: 92.0.4515.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

yea. for 3 days or so I also got 0 reward for sponsored backgrounds…

edit. Just checked on https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/
Sponsored images were/are from matrixport and bybit. Both have no active campaign here in germany. Yet it still gets shown to me.
“[Jul 28, 2021, 7:02:45.2 PM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(434)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad”

1 Like

@HODL this is very likely because there are not available “new tab page” ads campaigns for your region. it’s my case too (Colombia), if you don’t want to see them disable them in the new tab page settings until new campaigns are added.

2 Likes

So as like ads campaigns every region has it’s own ads campaign, I thought sponsor images may also classifieds according to regions.
I don’t have any problem in seeing wallpaper, they are quite cool… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m talking about the ntp ads (sponsored images) not the wallpapers :grimace:

1 Like

Ohhhh
Sorry I mean sponsor images, they are also good :relieved:

3 Likes

Sometimes it works and mostly it doesn´t… last 3 days it was a mess, we need it to work pease! i use it a lot and nor cellphone or windows is working good…

+1 not counting on brave rewards brave what happening you use to be solid now decreasing rewards all time problems …

+1 and in log I saw “Failed to get creative new tab page ad”

@dimka Today i don’t see this log messages but it is still not working

The problem was solved by itself, I had to wait 2 days. I understood that the problem was due to the fact that I was shown an eToro advertisement for the US region, there was no such advertising in our region. Wait a couple of days.