Split screen like MS Edge?

Just updated Microsoft Edge and introduced me to the split screen feature. Instead of creating two separate windows and sticking them side by side the old fashion way, split screen is way more convenient. Edge got the edge. Will Brave introduce a similar feature?

@Hamz20 Unless it gets added as a chromium thing directly, it’s not likely to be added by Brave. I’m not saying it’s impossible or not going to happen. It’s just that cosmetic things seem to take a low priority through Brave as they have a smaller staff and have a bigger focus on privacy and crypto side of things.

Same question. Hoping it will be added to chromium.

I understand Brave has other priorities and finite resources, but this would be a nice feature.

yeah, I use an ultrawide monitor, having it native and ¨saving¨ on tabs space is very great.

Works Good with 2 website Side by Side, It can also work with 3 to 4 website but wont be easily usable or needs manual adjustment(But Since all of the Process Windows Resizing happens on its own, It’s Good).

Just activate the existing Flag, Brave rarely deletes the Flags, I have used several Flags for years and Brave has kept them in the Browser, even improved them, like Memory Saver, Download Bubble, etc… Also give support to the Post, so that it has more visibility and the Moderators see it.

brave://flags/