Sound not correct working in Brave Browser

I using Brave Browser on Fedora 37, but i’ve i connect my bluetooth Headset, the sound from the brave Browser plays about my sound speaker and not via Headset. The other Sound from my PC works via my Headset. How can i fix this?

Hello @bella109

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

Let us know if that helps!

I didn‘t have Additional Settings

Hi again! @bella109

Please use this link: brave://settings/system go to system and disable Use hardware acceleration when available.

Be waiting for your response!

Okay, i’ve tried this now and the Problem is still there. SO the sound works still not via the Headset

Hey @bella109

Thanks for your reply we appreciate the details. Could you kindly try creating a new profile by going to main menu > create a new profile , to see if the issue persist?

Be waiting for your response!

I’ve tried this and the problem is still there

Now I found the solution, the Problem was with the rpm from brave itself, this version doesn’t work correctly. Now I use the Flatpak version and the flatpak version works fine and the Sound with Headset too

Interesting. I’ll tag in @SaltyBanana so they can know and hopefully pass on if any feedback is necessary. Glad to hear your issue is resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.