Some Problems That I Personally Have With Brave

After switching from Chrome to Brave about a week or two ago here are some problems that I’ve come across, maybe these are things that can be changed in the future. Or if they can be changed now, then let me know what to do.

• Google translate does not work, if you right click a page and click translate, it will load infinitely.

• Tab list at the top becomes grayed out if you tab out (click off monitor), makes it hard to see which tab you were originally on.

• Most hardwired twitch/reddit/twitter ads/promotions not blocked, that are blocked by ublock

• Over all the adblock is pretty shit, lets a lot of cancer through, not worth whatever performance gain that they’re claiming

• Video previews (when you hover over a video and it goes through still frames of the video) on some sites don’t seem to work, stop after one frame

That’s all I got for right now, I like a lot of things in Brave, but I find these things to be irritating. But my favorite thing is that the Chrome layout is the old square layout instead of Chromes new shit round layout. So you guys are good on that. Let me know if I can do anything about any of these things or if any of them are just problems on my end. Or if any more information is needed.

Sorry to hear this I have been using brave for almost a year now and have not had this issue. If you may could I have the version number so I could replicate this issue and see if there is a work around.

why are you lying? ive been using brave long time as well and he tells only the truth… why are you giving us a false picture of brave as if it was complete and flawless…?!

i completely agree that

translator DOES NOT work

built in ad blocker DOES NOT work perfectly and we need to install ublock origin, we see many unwanted ads on many sites as he mentioned.

this forum has some serious issues with so called FANBOYS that deny every flaw and problem brave browser has instead of solving them and encouraging brave support to act.
if you have this attitude it will be only harder to make brave browser a better product.

Version 0.62.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2 Likes

because BRAVE fanboys mixed the thought of ‘truth’ and ‘feedback’ to FUD :rofl:

Version 0.62.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have been using Brave for around six months and the adblocker could be improved, it misses lots of stuff that Adguard does not miss.

It is easy to install one of those extensions but we shouldn´t have to.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.