Feedback on New Tab Update

This is simply a personal preference and not a complaint! But, I noticed that upon opening a new tab, the stats for Ads Blocked and Trackers Blocked have now been combined. I’m disappointed because I don’t see these as being similar at all. I really enjoyed (with gleeful satisfaction) watching the rise in the number of trackers (individually) being blocked!

Feedback in general: I love Brave! It took me all of 30 seconds to learn it, love it, and see the difference! I’ve been a Brave Evangelist and telling everyone I know about it. Actually, I tell more total strangers about it than anything!

My only complaint about Brave is that no one seems to be able to fix the problem I’m having with it in YouTube. (I have a thread in the Help Center about it.) YouTube is the biggest reason I even use the internet so this is a big problem for me. If I have to go back to Safari, I will be devastated.

Have you tried wiping out all cookie and cache from the beginning of browser use? For your YouTube issue.

Thank you, Dgenies, yes, I did. Folks have been great about making suggestions and I’ve tried them all. Nothing seems to work. I can comment using Brave Beta Build, but not with the new version. It’s just odd. Unfortunately, since 90% of my internet usage is YouTube, it’s essential that I have this working. If it doesn’t get figured out, I will have to uninstall Brave and go back to Safari. That’s the last thing I want to do!