SOLVED: Stopped receveing ads and December BATS wihtout payment

Briefly describe your issue:
After December stop receveing ads, i tought it was normal but in Janurary
i didnt receive the paymente and no ads since middle of December, no ads in January too.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 - 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, November was the last month suceffully receveid
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes - Brazil (35)

1 Like

same issue look here No Bat payout to Gemini - Expired token and claiming tokens failed errors

I dont have verified wallet

1 Like

I DM @steeven and he said my account was flagged, and I should be good to go, 3 days and still not receveing BATs from my December payment and not Receveing ADS

1 Like

Hey guys, my problem was solved, I’ve just DM the staff and they said that my account was flagged and they resolved the problem, after 1 hour I was able to receveive BATs again and my December payment will be receveid in the next payment.

(Sorry for bad english)

How do you DM the staff? I have same problem. Thanks, glad your problem got fixed.

2 Likes

I’ve searched some topics with same problem and when the Staff replied I’ve DM them.

1 Like

How long does it take, that they answer because I wrote now 2 times and still no answer or solution

1 Like

bro when is next payment cycle?

1 Like

Keep messaging, it happenned to me 2

February 7

They saw it, but didn’t answer

Guys, I’m doing this for weeks, keep trying and remember this is was how MY PROBLEM was solved.

Regards

bro why next month i didnt received this month

Thanks for posting this, especially the part about getting your rewards in the next payout. I, too, had been flagged and I didn’t get a response if I was going to get the tokens that were supposed to be paid out. I’ll wait until Feb 7.

1 Like

How can i send dm them i didnt get my payments from last month and i see some ads without bat reward what can i do

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.