No payment received in january

Briefly describe your issue:
i have not recieved decembers payment, my balance on brave rewards has reset but the existing balance was never paid out to my gemini wallet
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
windows
Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
November 2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

2 Likes

are you using Gemini?

Yes. its a Verified Gemini wallet

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Try DM’ing @steeven @Mattches or @SaltyBanana in one message, they will most likely reply.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. Did not receive last months payment.

2 Likes

Have you seen this?

:construction:Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini is temporarily down for maintenance : BATProject

Update Jan 25, 2022: Thank you everybody for your patience. We are working with the Gemini team to get everything back up and running. We currently expect Gemini user wallets in Brave Rewards to be back online around Feb 2-3, 2022 (next week).

1 Like

thank you! I had issues receiving my December payment. But, I reached out to @steeven and he sent my payment directly to my BAT wallet in Gemini yesterday. Hoping the January payments go through smoothly!

1 Like

@akent22 oh wow, that’s nice! :smile:

I didn’t receive BAT for December either. I’m just going to wait until after the integration is completed. I’m curious to see if it really will update automatically or if I’ll end up having to request support help! lol

1 Like

I also did not get the december payout but for a unverified wallet

1 Like

@kryptointerest Have you tried Option #4 of the checklist in the topic below? If yes (and you don’t have a claim button), then I would just submit a support request using the template provided in the editor (right pane when creating a new topic in rewards support).

Also, did you check your statement in Brave Rewards and see if there are any transactions? There might be some helpful information there.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Checked evreything and send also a support request but I am still waiting for response

@kryptointerest Just tag a moderator in your support request then. If you still don’t get a response, then DM one of the moderators with the support request template information. In the DM also include the General info in brave://rewards-internals.

I hope you get a response soon!

bro you got dec reward?

I wrote them a dm and I got a answer but only to sende the support number request and then no answer

@kryptointerest That’s progress! :smile: They may not send a received confirmation response. Just give them a chance to investigate.

what do you mean bro ?

@bwazzy Sorry, I seem to have hijacked your topic! Please pardon. I hope some of the information has been helpful though. :smile:

Briefly describe your issue:
i have not recieved decembers payment, my balance on brave rewards has reset but the existing balance was never paid out to my gemini wallet
What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
windows
Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
December 2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
No

But after 10d that I wrote with @steeven and 3 days with @Mattches still no answer and my problem is still not resolved

@kryptointerest I think I’ve confused the issues in this thread and I apologize for that! I was jumping all over the place and think I’ve caused more confusion than anything. I’ll try to organize it better below.

For a Verified Wallet with Gemini
Per the reddit post below, this is probably why you have not been paid for December. You will not be able to re-verify your wallet or get your BAT transferred to Gemini until the integration is complete. You should get the BAT earned in December at that time.

:construction:Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini is temporarily down for maintenance : BATProject

Update Jan 25, 2022: Thank you everybody for your patience. We are working with the Gemini team to get everything back up and running. We currently expect Gemini user wallets in Brave Rewards to be back online around Feb 2-3, 2022 (next week).

For an Unverified Wallet
You should check the Checklist items first in the Uphold Ads Payout Status Update. Even though the payout status was for Uphold , the things you need to check in the Checklist are for any wallet and in #4 of the Checklist it says for unverified wallets:

“If you do not have a verified wallet, you will need to go into your Brave Rewards settings and look for a "Claim your ad earnings now!" button. You must click that button in order to claim your BAT payout.”

If none of the items in the Checklist apply, then you need to open a new topic and submit a support request for your unverified wallet. In that case, if you had one for your verified wallet, you will have two support requests open, one for your verified wallet and one for your unverified wallet.