Description of the issue:
I am not sure what has changed, but Brave browser has stopped blocking Ads altogether. I currently have shields up with 0 trackers/ads being blocked.
Brave Version( check
I am on Windows 10, and haven’t had any issues with Brave until today. I have tried disabling shields altogether, and then reenabling shields. I have tried disabling all extensions, then I uninstalled all extensions. I have tried deleting my cookies and saved cache. I have tried resetting all my brave settings to no avail. I then uninstalled and then reinstalled brave, which hasn’t fixed the issue either. The cause may have been an unfortunate blue screen that happened earlier today, but all my other applications are working fine, just not brave shields for some bizarre reason.