Hello everyone, I am a new brave user and so far very happy to join this community.
I installed brave 3 days ago, both on my mobile device and desktop. Somehow on my Desktop (windows 10), i feel like it isn’t working at all because i’ve used it extensively over 3 days and so far there are:
- 0 Ads and Trackers blocked
- 0 HTTPS upgrades
- 0s Estimated time saved
I am getting A LOT of ads on every other website, same as Chrome.
However, on my mobile version, the numbers have been going up to a realistic value.
Edit: I just reinstalled the browser, it’s still not working.
Would be glad if the community can help.
Brave Version: Version 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)