Set location manually

If you look around Community much, you’ll see people come here to post about issues with lots of different websites or programs. I hate making assumptions as they waste time and can make it difficult to get issues resolved. As such, I generally try to make sure to get as much information from people as possible so we can focus on facts and hopefully get to solutions.

Part of the issue here was that while Creating Topics you didn’t choose a category, such as to label that this is occurring on Brave Search. And what was shared was minimalistic, leaving people to make a lot of assumptions and to “fill in the blanks” with information that might not be accurate.

Keep in mind that we try to troubleshoot and see if it is something that can be replicated by others. So every little detail can matter so each setting or step can be adjusted to be as similar to yours, this way the issue might be easier to recognize and resolve.

What it seems you’re hoping to configure is as below:

When you click on Set Manually, it should open the map:

You can zoom and all there, to choose specific locations as you mentioned. Just to be clear, is this what you’re trying? If so, how far along in the process are you able to get?

So are you able to see the option and once you choose Set Manually it’s doing nothing? Again, I don’t want to assume you’re able to see or click on things if you don’t mention it specifically. What you’re able to see, what happens when you interact with things, etc all are different signs to things.

Only from Brave browser? Or do you also experience this issue if you tried to do it from Chrome?

I’d also be curious if you could create a new browser profile and test to see if it happens there? This would create a second browser profile with default settings and no extensions. If it works well there, that suggests it’s one of your extensions and/or browser settings.