Search Bar not loading on website

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Loading website https://www.willyweather.com.au/
  2. When you try to type any postcode into location search bar at the top of website nothing loads. Have tested on other browsers and works fine, however does not work with brave browser. I have also tried reseting browser setting and reinstalling brave.

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

Seems to work OK for me.

What extensions are you using, and what Shields settings?

What settings do you have in brave://settings/shields/filters ? Make sure to list anything enabled if you ‘Show full list,’ as well as anything that’s been added to the custom filters.

Thanks for the reply.

Apon checking my extentions I discovered I have a Malwarebytes Browser Guard extention that was turned on. I turned off the Malwarebytes Browser Guard extention and BINGO! Website working correctly. Now I am able to type in postcodes and it searches correctly.

Many Thanks

PJ

Problem solved!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.