Rewards of jan 22 pending? What is this? Can anybody tell me what it is?

Edit-: Why every month i have to beg for my rewards? Why admins are not resolving my bug? @steeven @Saoiray @Mattches.
I have done DM already to you but i haven’t got my reply. Compensate my loss. This is the screen shot please see this and remove this bug.

2 Likes

Same with me
Don’t know what’s this no one is responding.

1 Like

Same thing here just after linking a gemini account and deleting all my BAT. Been saying it since the 7th

1 Like

Don’t know where are the admins they are not solving the issues.

1 Like

Yes. I agree. The moderators are not responding. There are lots of questions around Brave Rewards and Brave Wallet, but no one responds from the owners also.

1 Like

@AnandShukla can you please DM me your Wallet ID (found at brave://rewards-internals)

1 Like

And please get back to us with a response if they figure out what it is. It seems the mods have glossed over my own issue

@Dannyvw You’ve been given responses but you’re not content with the answers that have been given. Your rewards will be arriving. The reason why other needed a DM and all is because of failed tokens and an empty list. So they go back and try to review from the Brave server and release it if they see issues.

Whereas your situation is just that you verified your wallet and then saw the BAT decrease as it transferred it over to Gemini. This is because the BAT which were “kind of” being stored in your browser were withdrawn and sent to Gemini. During this process, millions of other payments also were being sent over. It’s there and out, but it’s at a time when there’s a lot of things going on.

As to you wanting replies from admin, there’s only ~3 here on the forums helping as best they can. They have to prioritize issues as they read and handle the thousands of messages, posts, etc. And not only are they dealing with that, but they are also having to do work in the office to fix issues they find. It’s not quick or easy.

1 Like

I am having the exact same thing show up in the logs but was unaware of what to post for safety reasons, but here you go

[09 Feb 2022, 12:31:46.0 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 12:31:46.0 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 12:33:16.3 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 12:33:16.3 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 12:33:16.3 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 12:33:16.3 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 12:33:30.4 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 12:33:30.4 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 12:34:13.2 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 12:34:13.2 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 12:49:34.2 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 12:49:34.2 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 1:32:46.3 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 1:32:46.3 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 1:32:49.3 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 1:32:49.3 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:12.5 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:12.5 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:13.5 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:13.5 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:14.2 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:14.2 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:14.9 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:14.9 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:15.7 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 1:44:15.7 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 4:33:14.0 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 4:33:14.0 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[09 Feb 2022, 8:09:00.0 pm:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[09 Feb 2022, 8:09:00.0 pm:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed

@Dannyvw Got ya. I just know on basic communication it can be as I said and it will often show up. With what you’re saying, refer to the comment from Steeven above and try to message him with the info from your Internals.

What he does is goes through the messages as he can and checks the system to try to resolve from their side if there’s an issue. He usually tries to respond in messages when he gets to messages and tries to resolve things, but can sometimes forget as he handles everything. He’ll get to you, but it can appear like he’s “vanished” for the reasons I’ve stated prior.

Just saying to try to be patient and they’ll take care of you.

1 Like

Thank you. I have messaged him with all the info I think he will need. It does seem to be happening to a lot of people for some reason, on either wallet.

Having the same issue and seeing same things in brave reward internal logs

Now It feels like crypto is also centralised. Whole concept of crypto is destroyed

Please answer mine question also

@AnandShukla You don’t wanna post things like the wallet address and stuff on here. People can take all your BAT or anything associated with that wallet when you share those details. That’s why we always say the direct message one of the Brave staff members. Those are Steeven, Mattches, or SaltyBanana for the most part. I mean other people do it probably not a big deal but just telling you for the future you may want to tend to be very cautious with your wallet IDs and stuff like that. And if you do try to edit or delete from here the way these forums work it still will be visible so kind of limited.

They are the only ones that are going to recognize what is going on with the server. Unfortunately I cannot tell you much of anything on exactly why you were seeing those errors or what they entail. This is an area that I am still trying to watch and learn. I could tell you all sorts of random things but they would just be my thoughts and maybe completely invalid so I would rather just tell you what I know to be fact, which is right now I don’t know enough to try to answer. All I can do is tell you to contact one of those three people and to realize that it may take them a little bit of time to get back to you. I apologize for any inconvenience. Keep in mind I’m a normal user just like you I’m not employed with them or anything else. I’ve just been active here and doing the best I can to help when and where I can

1 Like

please explain me how can anyone take my bats with wallet Id ?
Actually brave admins should increase their team because users are increasing drastically, I don’t understand why they are not doing it ? they have enough funds still cost cutting makes no sense.
i posted here publicly because i have texted him earlier but he closed my thread without reading it. I was not saying that I haven’t recievey bats but my question was what is this error, but he didn’t understood.
by getting 1 or 2 bats monthly is not a big deal, i love Brave browser because of its concept.

1 Like

They have already talked about that. I had been concerned and felt that Mattches and others were being overworked and unable to get to everyone. So here’s the official responses from Brave.

with 1. We are working on this.

We’ve (Brave) been growing at a rate at which we cannot hire. So looking at growth verticals for support.

Also:

fwiw it has always has been a mix of volunteers and staff.

we’re in the process of ramping up on volunteer support from the community.

Essentially, they are working on hiring people and expanding, but they are limited.

1 Like

For security reasons, we strongly recommend you don’t share your Wallet ID publicly, or with anyone.

There’s a difference between an Address, ID, etc. What I want you to realize is that staff here always tells people to DM them with the information. They never ask you to share it on the forums. The reason for this is for security purposes, as the more information you share the more access you give to others. Give enough information and it’s the same as you handing out copies of your keys or credit card to others to use. That’s how I say people are able to access by you sharing it.

You can think of a wallet as a sort of encrypted virtual keychain, containing all the information needed to access your funds on the Bitcoin blockchain. A wallet combines and contains both your address(es) as well as your digital key(s).

https://bitcoin.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001292411-What-is-the-difference-between-Bitcoin-wallet-ID-and-Bitcoin-wallet-address-

@steeven what’s the status?

@AnandShukla please see our DM.