Rewards for Odysee and Rumble creators

On Youtube, Twitter and other sites, Rewards users are able to tip verified individual creators with BAT. This is a fantastic feature but seeing how part of Brave’s appeal is the ability to get away from Big Tech, it surprises me that this feature isn’t available on Youtube alternatives like Odysee or Rumble. It’s even more surprising because Odysee is a web client for LBRY, which is a major portion of the backbone of Web3.

As such, I think it’d be fantastic if we had the ability to tip verified creators on Odysee, Rumble and other Youtube alternatives. Seeing how I almost exclusively use Odysee, this would give me a lot more avenues to tip creators and it’d help to promote Web3, as well as give people greater reasons to ditch Big Tech.

Completely agree. It would be awesome to be able to share with the content creators on sites such as Odysee and Rumble that are standing up to the Big Tech goliaths. Hopefully, it’s something that will be available soon.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this original suggestion is less useful now that BAT is effectively pointless due to the changes but hey, it’d still be a nice feature to have.