Referral Promo Stats not changing

I am also not showing the install and download in 4 days.
I am very scared.
I spent a lot of money advertising affiliate ads.

1 Like

Is just so weird, no info about this issue.

i don’t think so because if you bid on their keywords you get suspended

Hey. How did you make the schedule for the month? I just have for all the time that I am selling, there are 8 months there. It’s not convenient to watch

My downloads went. But coins are still not accrued over the past month, although there are confirmations on the chart. There is also a question. Will all installations be restored in 2-3-4 days? Just ironically these days I bought a lot of advertising, and it will be very disappointing if these days are taken from me. Count the money down the drain.

I believe they are filtering out accounts which are still bidding on their Mark and will put all of those under review, but there are also accounts in between which are playing by the new rules. I am convinced they will build, or already did complex algos to catch accounts who will continue to do so. (the same as they did for the bot scams)

1 Like

I just entered my statistics and as of January 14 they have already started working. Today I am registering download and installation activity. My question is … What will happen with all the downloads and instances that were made a few days ago? I lose them?

2 Likes

I had asked about the rules a coupte of weeks ago but the answer wasn’t 100% clear to me

Is there a document or section where the old and new rules are clearly displayed? Would be keen to understand what is allowed and what isn’t

Its not allowed to bid on their keywords because they are paying for traffic they would get for FREE. Just check, if you dont count the ads, they are on the 1st spot 1st page for the vast majority (more than 99%) of their keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing. I agree the rules were not clear, but now they are aware of this, they were paying millions of BATs for the users they would anyway get with 0 BATs, so I can assure you that bidding on their keywords is not allowed. You could get your account temporary disabled and if you continue to deliver TM infringement ads, your account will be suspended permanently.

Edited: My account got suspended because of bidding on their keywords and my friend also received a warning email to stop bidding on their keywords. If you dont believe, go ahead and continue buying those ads, which could be a costly thing if they crash your account just before the payment.

If they suspend your account, the most important thing is not to lie. Also threatening them with lawyers will not help, since they can close accounts by their own discretion: and the TOS, you accepted anyway, even if they change meanwhile.

They also went from sending emails, to temporary suspensions, but if those ads continue popping out each day, I am preety sure they will lose their patience and suspend the accounts permanently.

Would be good if they just came out with something official. Quite difficult to plan and act accordingly without any official announcement regarding publishers. And people are obviously still at it…

2 Likes

Ive reported several websites days ago. And also the first ad with screenshot of clicking on Brave link on Friday. To be honest they temporary suspended my account within 2 hours after I started the campaign on Google :slight_smile:

But it could be they are not crashing it for a reason and collecting data from Google, Bing and Yahoo campaign.:slight_smile: They would really need semi AI bot, because they cant do it manually with tens of thousands of publishers on board. They are intelligent and creative enough to pass this problem soon.

Thanks all for continuing to report. I’m currently investigating the issue and will provide an update as soon as I have one for you.

Thank you!

4 Likes

When the problem is fixed please make a thread and Pin it

Edited and withdrawn by author

Hope you investigate and fix.
My account was not updated from January 11, 2020 to January 14, 2020
I spend a lot of advertising costs to introduce. Looking forward to hearing from you

According to your posts, I realized that your account has been blocked for unknown reasons. Now you write your theories about conspiracy everywhere.

I, too, was blocked for 3 months and it was VERY UNPLEASANT to me to look at other working sites.

But the end was happy. The team COMPLETELY PAYED FOR ALL REFERENCES. I am grateful to them for this. :ухмыляющийся:

Hello @steeven - I just want to say I have the same issue with my stats :slight_smile:
Regards.

@eljuno @mattches For unknown reasons? I told you the reasons already. If they wish to ignore this question, let them do, if they dont care about their Brand why should I? So go ahead, everybody should make ads with brave keywords, my cousin also started to bid on their keywords, :smiley: since they are ignoring this question and ask for attention. They also give you precious time back by USING their browser, but they are ignorant! just because they are from San Francisco, they are not prone to discrimination.

But I get your point, will simply try to calm down and if Brave fails for their Brand protection, its not the end of the world anyway, just another browser…