Referral Promo Stats not changing

Edited and withdrawn by author

Hope you investigate and fix.
My account was not updated from January 11, 2020 to January 14, 2020
I spend a lot of advertising costs to introduce. Looking forward to hearing from you

According to your posts, I realized that your account has been blocked for unknown reasons. Now you write your theories about conspiracy everywhere.

I, too, was blocked for 3 months and it was VERY UNPLEASANT to me to look at other working sites.

But the end was happy. The team COMPLETELY PAYED FOR ALL REFERENCES. I am grateful to them for this. :ухмыляющийся:

Hello @steeven - I just want to say I have the same issue with my stats :slight_smile:
Regards.

@eljuno @mattches For unknown reasons? I told you the reasons already. If they wish to ignore this question, let them do, if they dont care about their Brand why should I? So go ahead, everybody should make ads with brave keywords, my cousin also started to bid on their keywords, :smiley: since they are ignoring this question and ask for attention. They also give you precious time back by USING their browser, but they are ignorant! just because they are from San Francisco, they are not prone to discrimination.

But I get your point, will simply try to calm down and if Brave fails for their Brand protection, its not the end of the world anyway, just another browser…

Why do you think the word Brave is a trademark. In addition to the Internet browser, there is also a movie called Brave. For example, some users type a search word brave download to watch this movie.

You can create anything and call it a word Brave, and this word does not need copyright. But maybe I’m wrong.

Thanks, well see how the things go, but I think they consider them a Brand, TMs are not so simple and it really depends on the specific case of usage. For instance you could use domain apple.rocks lets say for showing iphone ads and in this case you are violating the Brand, or if you are selling smartphones on such a domain. If you use such a name for selling apples you are fine. Anyway hopefully the stats from previous days are back online soon and lets stop us at this point and wait if there is any statement in the next days, weeks.

Thank you for your responses.

Yes, I am also interested in statistics for the last few days, but I think that everything will be fine. Good luck to you and the Brave development team.

1 Like

Same probler, need fast fix

I have the same problem. Referral Graph was wrong the last days. I losed a lot of installs and confirmations!!

1 Like

I have the same problem since 10 of this month has not told me the downloads or facilities or confirmations please solve

Referral Graph works ok right now

but stats not changing on Dashboard

1 Like

Hi, are you still having the same problem as me? Please world check your table: GRUP 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Referral Metrics, click:

I am from Romania and I promote Brave in my country Romania.

Romania is part of Grupul 4 - 2,00 USD (Echivalent BAT),
check:
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025284131-What-do-the-referral-metrics-on-my-dashboard-mean (Romania is part of Group 4 - $2.00)

SCREENSHOT DATE: 18.01.2020

Romania is part of Group 4 and not of Group 5.

Most accesses I have from Romania on the referral link.

I have most installations in Romania, and installations they are displayed in Group 5!!!

check: Referral Metrics
Groups Starting October 1st, 2019, the following referral rate changes will take effect:
Group 4 - $2.00 (BAT equivalent)
● Romania

Can you fix the installations from Romania to appear in Group 4 - $2.00 ?

SCREENSHOT DATE: 20.01.2020:

I have the same problem, I wrote to the administrators and did not get a final response

1 Like

hi @steeven any update re the investigationg please? Still table is not updating and hasnt been for the past 2 weeks or so, plus still missing data for 11, 12 and 13 January.

my stats rocketed then completly stopped since 31/1/19

I was simply asking if there was an update. No harm in doing that. Re many related topics… yes they are related to Publishers but they werent the same questions so they are still very valid questions / topics. Therefore I will not remove my questions. Plus I don’t understand why you are spending time writing requests like these. Admins can perfectly handle this themselves if needed.

Hey @obrndk - thanks for following up. We finally sorted out the issue. Here’s a post with the full update - An update on recent Brave Rewards issues and next steps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.