Reduced BAT ads payout

Briefly describe your issue:
My Brave payout said I earned 6.62 BAT for the month of June, but I only received 1.605 instead. I tried filling a support ticket but it needs a Rewards Payment ID, but in my brave://rewards-internals/ it shows it as “Rewards profile not yet created” I am already verified on Uphold and I do not know how to get this Profile ID created.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave) I am using Windows 11 and Brave Version 1.52.130

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
Uphold

Are you in a supported region? I live in a supported region as listed by your website.

1 Like

Could you restart your Brave app and also your phone. There’s this bug that sometimes when Brave’s been in the background for some time, and you come back to it. Brave rewards just shows no profile connected and all

2 Likes

I guess if it still doesn’t show up then ping here.

1 Like

I restarted my computer and the information has shown up, I have made a support ticket now. Thank you for helping me with the rewards profile.

I see. I thought it was a phone cause many users were facing it on android and iOS. I don’t remember anyone facing on Windows / Mac. :slightly_smiling_face:

Umm What? I see you posted the same twice lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.