Received Lesser BAT Than I Was Supposed To

Briefly describe your issue:

As you can see, I was supposed to receive 5.546 BATs, But I recieved 4.833 BATs. So please fix this issue.

That’s my request, thanks.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Android 12; Build/SORCS32.41-10-9-2-4
Brave-Beta 1.41.74, Chromium 103.0.5060.53

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes, Varified.

What date did you verify your wallet?

I don’t have the exact date but it was around 1st half of 2021.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes, There were some minor hiccups here and there but yes, for the majority of time I was able to successfully receive payments.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Once or twice A month.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, I am from India.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes, it does.

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?

Yes, I have.

Update your browser to the latest version.
Keep the browser open for long periods to allow proper reconciliation.
Wait until the end of July and check. The rolled over rewards should be included in the next month’s payment.

I have the same issue, I should have gotten a bit more than 23 BAT while I got 20.5 . I am using the latest version and the missing amount is not included in my current earnings for last month, so I guess the issues to pay the correct amount are still lingering

Not really, infact this time I was supposed to get 5+ bats but the claim button never appeared.

This is a screenshot from 06/08/2022

@steeven please help.

I’m assuming you’ve noticed the pinned Topic…

So they believe it to be fixed and things should have arrived by now. I guess I’d suggest you make sure the browser is updated, perhaps restart the device, and then check if it can be claimed. If not, then you’ll need to do the good ole support ticket

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.