I didn't receive in my Uphold wallet a significant amount of the BATs I had after authenticating it in my PC

Briefly describe your issue:

This is something that only effected my PC. After going through the process of authentication on my computer yesterday, only a small portion of what I had stored in my browser got transferred to my Uphold wallet, that portion being the amount I earned on September. Since October doesn’t matter since I got nothing at that month, I am yet to get the amount I got on November 8th to my Uphold wallet, that being 22.25 BATs. I opened a ticket just in case, with its number being 166720, but I also decided to ask for help here. Please, can anyone here give me a hand so I can get the rest of my tokens? Thank you.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

My Operating System is Windows 10 and I’m currently using the Brave version 1.45.127

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

November 20th, 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes I am

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

My device is a PC with a Windows OS.

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?

Yes I have

2 Likes

The team’s inspecting this. @Mattches told me that the team’s working on this.

1 Like

Thank you very much for responding. If the people at Brave are aware of the problem, I think I’ll just wait for them to solve it

1 Like

I face a similar problem, I had 80.75 BAT’s, I received only 12.75 in my uphold account, I tried to disconnect the verification to see if it was something related and I got my account flagged without any explanation, I opened a ticket to try some solution and no response until the moment.

2 Likes

So, it seems that this issue is quite common, which is rather unfortunate. Hopefully everything will be resolved

1 Like

December is here, so I think I should ask this. Please, do you know of any updates regarding the issue here? Did @Mattches give any more info on the matter? I ask because we’re jus a few days away to get the rewards from November. Thank you.

1 Like

No I don’t have any updates to give. Sorry.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you

1 Like

I guess I’ll tag @SaltyBanana @chriscat They could have some updates…

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help

3 Likes

Looking into this now for you @DestroyerOfWorlds666

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, @Evan123. I really appreciate the assistance.

1 Like

@Evan123, I got my BATs. Thank you

3 Likes