Re: Not Earning BAT from Ads (Problem Solved in Initial Topic Post)

@SaltyBanana Hi I still haven’t recieved last months payments and had no ad’s since January 14th, can you help me out? Thanks

@SaltyBanana I want to ask is my wallet flagged if not then what is the issue because I am getting very lesser number of ads.can you please help me

Bro I wanna ask about brave internals can you reply?

@donkja I don’t want to be too snarky but can you please not call me Bro. Thank-you and appreciated in advance.

You can ask but I probably can’t help. I really don’t know anything about them. I just based my musings on what I thought might be their function. I probably am totally wrong about any intent/function I extrapolated from the displayed information.

Have you looked through the Rewards topic in the Brave Help Center? There may be information there that answers your question.

also havent been recieving ads, Ive been saying this for weeks but no solution has come through for me

@Bigdave @Silent_Assassian I know how frustrating it can be not to get ads and not be able to get help on figuring out why! Been there, done that and everyone seems to be in the same boat… hope it doesn’t sink!. lol

Brave Rewards/Rewards Support appears to have a new policy in place. New to me anyway. I don’t remember seeing it when I submitted my help request… Anyway, if you haven’t seen it either, you must submit a help request using the template now. The template displays to the right when you create a new topic. You just copy and paste the questions in the message text pane and provide the requested info and submit. The header note at the top of the template reads:

So, if you submitted a help request in the past without using the template, you might want to try submitting again using the template, especially if you didn’t use it in the past. I would try this method first.

It appears they are trying to clear the backlog of requests and that is a good sign. IMO they just don’t have the support staff to handle the volume of requests. I totally support the new submission policy. Maybe this will help organize help requests and give them the information they need to actually solve a problem. And in return, that will result in faster response times! Keeping my fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am one of those user also didn’t received the reward for the month of Dec. please I’m begging for help to fix this issue.

@silverkiss713 Hi :slightly_smiling_face: Have you tried this? January Brave Ads Payout Status Just follow the instructions and submit! That is probably your best bet for getting help.

Rambling On… Update to something I posted about not getting ad notifications

I’m getting ads through Notifications now! Yeah!

Initially, when I enabled notifications, I followed these instructions when I realized I wasn’t receiving Brave ads through notifications: Brave Ads Windows 10 Troubleshooting. Good instructions, easy to follow. BUT… I still didn’t receive any Brave ads. I thought it was just the region I’m in (flyover country, middle of nowhere :laughing:) BUT…

Here is the part of the instructions I used (just the text, omitted the images):

Quote/
Of course, you can take advantage of the Focus Assist settings, and also view Brave Ads. Here is how you can configure your settings to enjoy both:

1. From within the Focus Assist settings, select Priority Only or Alarms Only .
  2. Check to make sure that During these times scheduling is disabled .
  3. Check to make sure that the box for Show me a summary of what I missed when Focus Assist was on is checked.

See Brave Ads that served while Focus Assist was enabled

When Focus Assist is enabled and the Show me a summary of what I missed while focus assist was on setting is enabled, Brave Ads notifications that you missed while you had Focus Assist enabled will remain in the System Notification Center for you to revisit at your leisure.
/end quote

Well… that didn’t work either! Still no ads.

I kept running across posts that said you had to have focus assist off, even though the instructions say you don’t. I decided to just turn off focus assist, I wasn’t receiving Brave ads anyway. Once, I did, Voila, I started receiving ad notifications almost immediately!

So, in my case, I wasn’t able to use Focus Assist and still receive Brave Ad notifications per the instructions. Who knows why it didn’t work (probably something I did, sounds familiar anyway lol) but who cares. I’m getting ad notifications now! Yeah, again! :joy:

2 Likes

@Chocoholic Nice. You should check your thing as solution, haha.

But yeah, I’ve actually been learning there’s a lot of things that can interfere with ads. I ended up sharing a long post in general tackling a few issues I keep seeing come up on the forum. Like in the official resources, https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055013431-Why-don-t-I-see-any-Brave-Ads-after-enabling-them-

Ad notifications will not be displayed when full-screen mode is detected to ensure the notifications do not interrupt the users session when watching a movie or gaming (for example).

Even more shocking was crazy little things too, like using a gaming mouse

Determined the cause to be a driver issue which also affected the Windows screen saver due to the driver always reporting the mouse being active.

lol I’ve been to that link many times! and the gaming mouse one rings a bell too. I use a gaming mouse but decided in the end that wasn’t the problem.

BTW really liked your post: PSA: Friendly Reminder For People Having Issues with Rewards/Ads

It was awesome! :+1:

1 Like

Can you please tell me how to send dm template to moderators?

Sent you a DM Donkja. :slightly_smiling_face:

wow the great

मंगल, 25 जन॰ 2022 को 6:35 pm बजे को Chocoholic via Brave Community <brave@discoursemail.com> ने लिखा:

Hi,

soory, i m quite a newbie in the help center : can you tell me how to find a link to DM a moderator : ads don t give me anymore rewards for a few weeks ? flagged i saw in a previous post ?
how to know and how to fix it ?
Thanks for your answers and your time

@Regisbbt Sent you a DM :slightly_smiling_face:

@SaltyBanana Problem still persists

That solved it for me. After almost 2 months of no ads that fixed it.

1 Like

I had my wallet connected to gemini and disconnected then I created a new profile but my old one is as it was.
Does my new created profile get automatically connected to gemini.
I created these profiles like 3-4 times and deleted them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.