Not Earning BAT from Ads since November

Note: Using reporting format from previous topics

Issue:
I am not earning BAT from ads including from new ads that I have never viewed/clicked before. From reading previous topics, I think my wallet may have been flagged. I do not use a VPN. Ads stopped earning BAT since December, but I assumed it was a glitch that would resolve itself (seems to be common!)

OS/Brave Version:
Windows 10 Version 19042.1466
Brave Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Wallet Verified: Yes, now. I was earning BAT before I verified my wallet. I appear to have stopped earning BAT since December.

Date Wallet Verified: 29/04/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, every month from April 2021 - November 2021

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No (mostly)
No

Are you in a supported region
Yes, UK

Brave Rewards Settings:
Ads On
Auto-Contribute Off

Hi, i think i have exactly the same situation/configuration. No longer receiving bats when viewing ads

1 Like

Same issue. About 3-4 month i earn 0 BAT.

1 Like

Hi, did u turned off/on ads?, turned off Focus on windows, if these doesn’t work i recommend u to copy this: brave://rewards-internals and paste it on bar, there is ur wallet payment ID coppy that and DM an moderator. I had the same isue

Can you kindly tell us which mod to DM? I’ve dmed saltybanana and steeven a few weeks ago and still no response. I have not received rewards since the beginning of January.

Agreed, would be great to know a helpful moderator to contact about this.

Would like to confirm whether or not wallet is blacklisted for some reason.

At least I’m not the only one!

This post gives some info on moderators:

Besides the About link given in the post, a list of moderators can be found from the Community Main Menu /Groups/Moderators. Here is a link to the page: Moderators

The beginning of the topic may be helpful also, it consolidates in one place a lot of the research/actions to go through to help resolve problems before submitting them to Brave Rewards or Rewards Support:

In general, when sending a DM be patient and persistent. Make sure all the information from the instructions is included as well as the general info from brave://rewards-internals. If you already sent a DM, wait a few days before you DM them again. Don’t flood them with the same request. Send another DM after a few days if you haven’t heard back from a moderator.

1 Like

Matcches is helpfull

This is correct. After months of not receiving anything, he unflagged my wallet and I’m receiving ads again. I should be able to get the rewards from the last three months in the next payment. I hope this works.

1 Like

That MOD doesn’t accept messages. I tried writing to him but it says the user does not exist.

@Visionary that’s because they didn’t spell his name right when they told you. They meant to say @Mattches

I’m shocked you’re saying @SaltyBanana didn’t get back to you. That said, when you message them it can’t be a generic message. They look for as much detail as you can give. At the very least they need to know the issue you’re having as well as the information below (in the DM)

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .

I created a new post with regards to this issue. I’ll try DMing them again with the info you suggested. Crossing my fingers at this point. Yeah, I DMed saltybanna 2 weeks ago still no response.

its mattches, sorry i wrote wrong ‘matcches’

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.