Question regarding URL links (shortcuts)

I could not find any kind of thread/ post on this or anything similar. And had no idea where to put this. I asked on other tech forums to no avail. I am wondering (and I would love it as it would make things a bit easier as I create a lot of links I will need) If when you drag the link over instead of every link being the brave icon (red lion ) if the icon / link there is a setting or trick to make it the site icon - what I mean is like in Firefox (I do have Firefox and though it sucks as a browser and I don’t use it as one I do use it daily for this one little thins so I have to copy links from brave put them in firefox for the link - in Firefox (the only good thing about t ( is URL shortcuts are the site icon by default .
Sure I do know you can change it in the customize tab which means getting ico files for that site of the image I want to convert to ico file etc. ( that’s an insane amount of extra work)
Such a simple little seeming thing would make a big Difference if possible !
As I would also love to delete firefox ( it is annoying as hell and keeps downloading a 2nd browser ( firebox private browser and other extras!) and I have 2 versions of brave on my laptop and all 3 version on android and I use all daily ! same reason I have firefox mobile as well.