Question about the wallet of brave and previous account*Description of the issue:**big story short please read the below πŸ‘‡ what I written

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
*Description of the issue:**big story short please read the below :point_down: what I written

**Description of the issue:**big story short please read the below :point_down: what I written

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.question I had another device and I lost it but it’s fine I want to ask is there possibility for the brave Wallet in builded it’s self and use bats there for as verified wallet I don’t want to use the uphold neither Gemini,
2.the bats from my previous account on January were missing
3.please contact me DM or Any other Sir/Ms for further Help) love ya!!

**Expected result:**yo help and solve the problem within not long time frame and also provide me with details as much as possible to use the brave Wallet as my veryfied one not other

**Brave Version( check About Brave):**the newest

Mobile Device detailshad Samsung A12F now nord one Plus

**Additional Information:**everything that will be needed I’ll speak out with the creators and the team for as he cause I await and also want to ask some questions regarding the wallet in builded in Browser’s,thatk you Alexandru Stefanidis

@CautiousKey7 At this point, if you do not verify with Uphold or Gemini, then the only thing you can do with BAT is to tip content creators. You have no way to convert to money or other currency.

Also when you do not verify wallet with Uphold or Gemini, if something happens (like you lost your other device), then you permanently lose all BAT you had stored. This is because it is kind of stored on the device rather than an external wallet. This is why it is important to verify with a custodial wallet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.