Problem with sync on Brave browser and Brave Mobile

Hello everyone,

The new version of Sync is available now but I always have the same problem ! I want to sync my history on Brave browser (Windows) and Brave Mobile (Android, Oppo A9) but this never working. Only my favorite website are synchronized, not other things.

Do you have the same problem ? I would like to find the websites that I visit on my computer with my mobile, it would be more easy for working.

Thank you.

My version of Brave : Version 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

1 Like

Hi @Sherilyn90, Welcome to Community!
Please see: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047642371-Sync-FAQ

When History is synced, you are essentially syncing typed URLs entered after both devices are added to the same Sync chain. Let’s say for example you have two devices, both with ~1,000 entries in History. When these two devices are added to the same Sync chain, they will both retain those same 1000 entries – but any newly typed URLs entered into the address bar will now be added to both devices.

Yes but for me, it does not work. I only have the entries typed on this device but the two have been synchronized for a long time.

Even I am facing similar issue and no data is synced between both devices.

1 Like