Portugal - Uphold - Region is not currently supported ( NOT REALLY, this is a BUG)

**Briefly describe your issue: I’m live in Portugal and use my brave in Portugal, my Uphold account is activated and I can’t link my account in Brave. See in attachment in Portuguese message.

Translated message: "Error: Region is not currently supported
It is not possible to link your Uphold account to your Brave Rewards profile at this time. Your Uphold account is registered in a country where connecting to Brave Rewards is currently not available.

View the current list of supported regions and learn more about linking a custodial account to Brave Rewards."

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 Pro

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) No

**What date did you verify your wallet? Wallet not verified

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? No

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

**Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

**Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner ([see here] (https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469) for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Not aplicable

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? No

Please close this! I found the problem together with Uphold. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.