Uphold error “error: region currently not supported” Mexico

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 & Windows 7

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? Today October 29th 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)? No

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)? No

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? No

I intaled Brave for a friend reference, he is from Mexico too and He can save hs rewards to his Uphold wallet. But now is not longer usefull the brave rewards, I need an option or a way to save them, I had to Reset my laptop to fabric, I’ve copy the brave files to save my earned rewards, in both computers, but I can’t backup my android rewards, How can I found another wallet to use instead ofUphold &Gemini?

mexico is not supported region anymore…

Mexico hasn’t been supported for several months now. Yes, you can still earn BAT and participate in Rewards. Yes, you can have an Uphold account. No, you can’t connect Brave to Uphold if you live in Mexico or any of the countries that are currently not supported. They are trying to change this by the end of the year. For more information, check out links below

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.