People are not able to tip on my website that is verified

This message appears when someone tries to tip on my website. My publisher accounts is connected to a verified Gemini account. I looked around and this seemed to be a common issue.

Edit:

Seems to be an issue with every website? Not just mine.

sometimes all site show as unverfied for me, usually restarting the browser fixes it. what is your site address?

but its not showing verified on my brave browsee 2nd profile and when i tip any website it shows cannot tip.

It seems you have connected your website account with gemini. Currently, you cannot cross-tip from gemini to uphold and vice versa. If you have an unverified account, then you can tip to both of them. I have heard that the brave team is going to add cross-tipping or to have the website connected both to uphold and gemini at the same time.

1 Like

I had the same problem as you on the 2nd profile

1st Solution is to restart the browser
2nd solution is go to your page and keep that page open for 2 min . It worked for me .

same problem facing :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.