Cannot tip my channels

I have three channels: Twitter, Reddit and my website. But when I click on the triangle icon I get this error msg:

" NOTE: This Brave Verified Creator has not yet configured their account to receive contributions from Brave users. Your browser will keep trying to contribute until they verify, or until 90 days have passed. Learn more."

Here is the screenshot of it:

I could not open an Uphold account. But I do have a Gemini account connected via Wallet Services.

I added all of these channels quite a while ago. Not sure what I need to do for them
to work properly. Have I failed to do something I need to do?

I have added the Wordpress plugin publisher code and my site should be verified. But perhaps it’s not?

My domain is richardsilverstein.com

Can you confirm that this is the proper code to enter on the plugin installation page:

“brave-ledger-verification=0e5e9be6d9a40ff3da74315f3ba41383a3a5f9ec0a83c2040b78eb77543ab3582721ea”

I’ve uploaded a screenshot of the channels listing:

Seems to work ok on your website

And reddit

Hi @richards1052 - thanks for reporting! When did you verify these sites?

@klompje: Good to know that they’re verified. But I still get that error msg saying my acct is not configured to receive contributions from users. So now I need to figure out what I have to fix regarding my account. I wonder if it could have something to do with my Gemini Wallet? It’s connected so it should be working right, right?

Quite a while ago. They have been channels for some time. Not sure if that means they were verified or not. But I know for sure I added the Wordpress verification plugin for my website yesterday. But the site had been a channel for some time before that.

It all works. I just sent you a tip on your website, no error messages whatsoever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.