Creator/Publisher account verified & linked to verified Gemini account - Still says: "This creator is currently not configured to receive tips from your wallet. Any tip you make will remain pending in your wallet and retry automatically for 90 days."

I created a publisher account days ago and connected it to my twitter, Reddit and YouTube accounts. My Gemini account is connected and verified. Yet when I look in my browser to tip, it says I’m a verified creator but “ This creator is currently not configured to receive tips from your wallet.

Any tip you make will remain pending in your wallet and retry automatically for 90 days.”. I understand this is a common problem, how do I fix this?

3 Likes

Thanks @johannig, can you DM me the email linked to your account?

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same issue - “not configured to receive tips”

1 Like

I ([email protected]) is getting a problem while tipping the error shows This creator is currently not configured to receive tips from your wallet.

1 Like

Also having a similar problem with my twitch pages not displaying verification or updated tip pages. Which is… awkward, considering I was supposed to upload a video showing other several other broadcasters and their marketing guru how easy it was to set up and better to use than twitch bits :upside_down_face:

Help me help you :sob:

I have the same problem - I linked my acc. to GEMINI but all my projects YouTube channel and website that I have added to Publishers acc. are connected to Uphold
they look configured properly - then I disconnected from Uphold and connected to Gemini in my publisher’s acc. and no the problem is still there - and none of my projects have a connected beside them as they use to have while I was connected to Uphold - is that transitory - do I need to wait for something or click somewhere else to get the proper connection with my publisher account and Gemnini?

Hi @steeven, I’ve had an account on brave browser for some time now, I’ve already received several rewards for browsing using brave, I have a verified account at Uphold, I’ve also made some withdrawals. I recently signed up as a content creator, on December 12th to be more precise, and I am getting the same message when I go to check my channels. What should I do? BR

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.