Payouts to Verified Gemini wallets

Hi Steeven, I have had a look but it looks like I didn’t keep it.

If it is important then maybe I am not going to get the 5 BAT. Have seen where a few people have received it so not sure why I didn’t.

How can you not have your email which is connected to gemini?

1 Like

Very easy, my email address that I used to set up my Gemini wallet is linked to my account not the actual email. I regularly go through all of my emails and delete those that I don’t want. If I have any issues I can always get in touch with the people at Gemini not a problem. So, once again, the email address is connected not the initial email.

I have not received it either and it’s been over 90 days.

I’ve used Brave for about 4 months with Gemini wallet verified and have only 0.25 BAT total. No payment for last month either. System needs improving.

@dazzat60 can you DM me the email address?

contact gemini about the 5 Free Bat you get for creating account there–I got mine it took some time but they showed up. I got last months rewards as well, just waiting on this months to hit

Hi, Steeven has fixed this up for me so all good now, just waiting for this months deposit as well but that will come.

1 Like

I contacted Gemini and they said they have nothing to do with it, to contact Brave.

And I finally got a payment for October and once again, it was 0.25 BAT, same as for September. It doesn’t matter how much you make, they will only give you 0.25 BAT per month. This is what I’m seeing. Many people are reporting the same.

If it takes four days to make a payment, then it can’t be an automated system because it would take only seconds. So this must be being done manually which means someone there is stealing people’s BAT.

Brave helped me to get my free BAT and as for the other thing, I have always received all of my BAT every month since I first started using Brave so not sure why you are only getting a small amount but I would not believe someone is stealing. My questions to you are how many ads are you getting and what is your location. You could also look at this website to find out what ads are being used in your region Brave Ads in My Region

thats not true–I got 9 last month, I think 6 the month before —are you contributing some maybe ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.