Payout progress. The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later

I have 30.22BAT in my Balance. In my Brave Creators Dashboard. But i don’t receive BAT in my uphold account since months ago.
For months I have the permanent message:
Payout progress. The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later.

any support team that can help me??

2 Likes

same thing here, havent gotten paid in 3 months. I think they ran out of money. They did not plan the whole creator/publisher thing well

dont think that is the case. they can control how much BAT they create.

I have 18.66 BAT and I haven’t received it since September. I really hope they’ll be able generate the payout report this month…

1 Like

Hello @steeven, I have not received BAT for the second month, please check what is the reason? Thanks!

Me too. Now Im worried that I will not receive my future referral reward

Update: I was able to receive my BAT this morning :slight_smile: So glad that brave finally came through!!

Really you receive your publisher reward.:star_struck:Buti can’t receive my publisher reward.

I have my 400bats already credited to my content creator account, and I forgot to connect the uphold to connect it earlier today. Do you think I’ll get them or will it be next month? What do you think. You @Steven what you’re telling me?

Tengo mis 400bats ya acreditado en mi cuenta de creador de contenido, y se me olvido conectar la uphold la conecte hoy muy temprano. Creen que reciba los o será para el mes que viene? Que opina. Usted @Steven que me dice??

I have 91.48 BAT and I have the same problem, since September 8th, when I conected my uphold account, I didn´t receive any payment

I´m going to contact with the support

This whole thing is reaching absurd land…
If you bit off more than you can chew monetarily, then just shut it down and concentrate on the security aspects as a safe, fast browser,
Mine have been pending for so many months it’s laughable, and it’s only like 17 bucks…
Why alienate people over what evidently wasn’t that good of an idea on implementation?

finally I have received a part of my balance on 11-11-2020. And the message “Payout progress. The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later.” It’s disappear.
Anyone else?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.