Payoneer account doesn't open up

I can’t open my Payoneer account. After opening Payoneer.com I press log in and it takes me to a new tab, the page is white with nothing in it.

https://myaccount.payoneer.com/

The issue was present with default shiel settings

The issue persists after turning off shield

The website works normally when I use it with Chrome

Version 1.1.23 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@samigafsi0,
I tried to set up an account to test but it requires more information that I can give at this time to start one (such as my banking information/data). Can you try to login with Shields = UP, but change the cookie setting to All cookies allowed and see if this resolves the issue?

I tried that out but it doesn’t change anything. I tried changing the settings on Shield with multiple set ups and even after turning it off and it doesn’t change.

Important thing though, I actually created my Payoneer account using brave and I it landed me on the account page at first. but since then whenever I try to go in it’s an empty white page with no error or anything in it.

I did see the blank page, I’m guessing the site is checking on cookies. (if I refresh the same site, it comes up). Allow all cookies could also help as @Mattches stated

I tried with those options before and it stays as a blank page.

I opened the page with incognito mode and the website works properly.

I just want to emphasize the fact that the first time when I created my account, it lead me to that page and it worked that time. The issue started when I wanted to visit it again.

@samigafsi0,
You may need to try clearing the cache/site data for Payoneer first, then try authenticating again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.